We'll have food, badminton, and a guest speaker: Damian Kevitt of Finish the Ride will be finally joining us to give an update on what his organization has planned for a public safety campaign this fall.
As usual, everyone is welcome - though food contributions are appreciated, the thing we care about most is YOU (and your energy and ideas!) Bring your own tupperware and utensil if you can to help us reduce waste, but we'll have extras on hand in case you forget.
Pas CSC Potluck/General Meeting
WHEN: Monday, Sept 8 6:30-8:30 PM
WHERE: Day One (175 N Euclid Ave, Pasadena, California 91101)
Closest transit center: Memorial Park
Bike parking: Rack in yard
When Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:30pm – 8:30pm (PDT)
Where Pasadena Presbyterian Church (585 E Colorado Street Pasadena CA 91101)
Please join the City of Pasadena Department of Transportation for Cordova Street Design Community Workshop.
• Come help design a better Cordova
• Where do you want to see crosswalks?
• Where should the bike lanes be located?
• Should we have median landscaping or rain gardens, even with potential maintenance costs?
• Should we lower the design speed and speed limit?
Bike parking: inside the building
See you all there!