We will be collecting toys for local families, exploring some of Pasadena's existing great neighborhood streets, and enjoying the holiday lights and some festive, hot, seasonal beverages!
This family-friendly, no drop ride will be approximately 7-9 miles in distance and start/end at Day One (on the corner of Euclid and Thurgood Marshall just north of Pasadena City Hall), only 3 blocks from the Gold Line Memorial Park station. Festive attire for participating bicycles and riders is also encouraged! SMALL PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED TO THE BEST DECORATED RIDER AND BIKE!
Please bring a new toy or $10 for purchase of new toy for the 7th Annual Cherishing Children Toy Giveaway and Holiday Party (12/19).
- What: Pasadena Holiday Lights and Toy Ride
- Where: Start/Finish @ Day One, 175 N. Euclid Ave., Pasadena 91101
- When: Friday December 5th (6pm meet, 6:30pm depart)
- Why: To collect toys for local families, explore some of Pasadena's existing great neighborhood streets by night (including sections of our proposed Pasadena Neighborhood Greenway Network), and enjoy some festive, hot, seasonal beverages and goodies!
- What to bring: BIKE LIGHTS, a new unwrapped toy (or $10), and warm clothing