The 9th event will rolls through town May 11th-16th, 2015 providing even more opportunities for community members to zip along on two wheels in fun, supported, and engaging ways! Once again, the event will be coordinated by C.I.C.L.E., an L.A. based bike advocacy non-profit, and the City to promote bicycling as a safe and sustainable way to access your daily errands and favorite activities!
All Bike Week Pasadena activities are free and open to the public. This year’s highlights include:
- A Taste of Pasadena Restaurant Bicycle Tour - Mon May 11th (6:30-10pm)
- Women’s Bikes Night - Wed May 13 (6:30-9:30pm)
- Bike to Work Day - Thu May 14 (6:30-8:30am)
- Bike-In Movie Night - Fri May 15 (7-11pm)
- Pedal Party - Sat May 16 (4-7pm)
- Amgen Tour of CA - Rose Bowl Finish - Sun May 17 (10am)
For details about individual events, check out CICLE's page here.