Measure M will help build and maintain a 21st-century transportation network consisting of subway, light rail, bus rapid transit, bus and bike lanes across LA County with the goal of easing traffic congestion by offering people alternatives to driving. Measure M also will provide funding for local cities to repave and repair streets, sidewalks, and highways. Learn more here.
November is at our regularly scheduled meeting location, but on the second rather than first Monday of the months to accommodate the Union Street Cycletrack issue at City Council on 11/7.
- What: Pasadena CSC November Meeting
- Where: PBWS Architects, 234 East Colorado Boulevard (at Marengo), Suite 700
- When: Monday November 14th (7-8:30pm)
This month's agenda includes:
- Joaquin Siques from Pasadena DOT will update us on Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety Initiatives
- Art Center is working with the Complete Streets Coalition on how to make their new South Campus design even more bike and ped friendly
- Pasadena Police Department will be working with Stop4Aidan and the Complete Streets Coalition to educate motorists about pedestrian safety in 2017.
Save-the-Dates: NEXT MEETING DATES, LOCATIONS and TOPICS
- December 6, Holiday Potluck @ Misch Anderson's house
- January 9, Annual Agenda Setting meeting @ Ziegler residence
- February 6, Pasadena Superintendent of Forestry Kenneth Graham @ PBWS Architects
- March 6, Alan Loomis, Deputy Director of Urban Design & Mobility for the City of Glendale @ PBWS Architects